We can all agree that you will not feel the better thing than holding a gold coin in your hand. You should have in mind that owning a real piece comes with a wide array of advantages when compared with other investments that you can consider.
Since the gold is perfect protection that will help you survive the stock market crash, you will be able to earn profit as well in case that financial crisis strikes down.
Before you start searching terms such as where to buy gold coins, you should know everything about them so that you can determine whether it works for you or not.
Reasons to Purchase Gold Coins
- Tangible Asset – The idea is that you will have physical evidence of your investment, even if you decide to give a hundred thousand dollars, which is not the case with other investments that you can consider. You will not be able to destroy it by water, fire, and time. When compared with other commodities, you should have in mind that gold coins do not require maintenance, fertilizers, and feeding.
- Free Of Risks – Finally, you can rest assured, because owning gold coins means that you do not need a paper contract to have it. Have in mind that gold is the best financial asset that will not affect others and cause liability. At the same time, you do not have to back of any government and bank, which is the main reason why you should consider it in the first place.
- Liquid Solution – Since these coins are wanted everywhere in the world, you will be able to liquidate them as soon as possible. You can find numerous dealers available in every city across the globe. We have mentioned that during the financial crisis, the gold is always in high demand. You can also consider other collectibles such as artwork. However, they require more time to sell and have less customer base.
- Dense Value – You will be able to hold a hundred thousand dollars of gold inside your hand, which is something you cannot do with other investments such as real estate or artwork. At the same time, they do not require plenty of space, so you will be able to store them inside your safe or deposit box.
- Confidential And Private – When you own other assets that is not private and confidential especially if you have to pay gain taxes and other things as well. In case that you wish to reduce this particular problem and buy something that will be completely confidential and still get you the profit you wanted or just security, you should consider this specific commodity.
You should check out this site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_as_an_investment to learn more on how to invest in gold without risks.
Different Types of Gold Coins
It is important to remember that you can find many gold coins on the market, but they come in two categories: rare or numismatic coins and standard bullion coins.
- Bullion Coins – These coins are made directly from this particular precious metal, and their attraction happens because they feature pure gold. That is the main reason why most people consider it as an investment. Remember that some types of bullion coins come with an alloy that will increase their durability, especially if you have in mind that gold tends to be soft when compared with other precious metals. At the same time, they are not collector coins, but you still have to tax it as a collectible in overall.
- You can easily purchase bullion coins from various government mints that tend to produce them on an annual basis. Another name people use is sovereign coins, which means that they are guaranteed and manufactured by the government. They also come with the face value, and even though the faces are symbolic, the gold content is making them worth much more than the amount on the coin. Note that private mints tend to earn gold coins as well, and they are called rounds. They come with exceptional quality, but you will not receive the same face value as sovereign coins. Therefore, they are less fashionable and attractive to investors.
- Numismatic Coins – We can also call them rare coins, and they are usually sold and bought by collectors. When compared with bullion coins, their value is based on their condition and rarity and not on gold content. That is why their premiums are much higher than bullion coins overall.